January 30, 2010

A Very Merry Un-Birthday

I just realized that my little real estate on the web turned 6 months old this week!

I'm good at getting excited about something...following up for a couple of weeks...and then jumping off the train (basically how it goes when I decide to work out), so this is pretty much an accomplishment. Unlike how I feel after 6 months (or 3) of working out, I'm not inclined to say "Job Well Done" (or-i'm-too-tired/it's-too-cold-now/doesn't-sex-count-as-exercise*?) and move on.

So, while I'm stuck in my house by the snowpocalypse of 2010, making-and probably eating-an entire pan of brownies, and turning my Christmas tree into a Valentines day tree (see below) so I can wait another 3 weeks before taking it down, I'm going to blog, too. I'm so freaking diligent. It's ridiculous.


* 1. Sexercise...hehehe, I've been giggling since I thought of that one and 2. Mom/ Dad/ Uncle/ Aunt/ Minister, if you read this, I'm totally a virgin and only put that line in for dramatic effect.


No comments: