April 29, 2010

On Fitness (ha...haha...ha)

So I got this:


And it totally kicked my ass tonight.

Mostly I'm a work-out-so-I-can-eat kind of girl. Sometimes I'm a work-out-so-I-can-brag kind of girl. On rare occasion I'm a work-out-so-I-won't-hit-someone kind of girl.

At the moment, I'm a ohmygawdsummerbathingsuitkillme kind of girl.

After day 1 of the shred, I'm feeling it. I must be in bad shape, because it was brutal.

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to lose 20 el bees like Jillian said I could, in part because I made these last night and they are delicious:


Banana-blueberry muffins.
One box of Duncan Hines + My two over-ripe bananas = heaven.
But I digress.

Hellooo, I like to eat (while watching tv) way more than I like to work out. People who feel otherwise are a little shady, if you ask me. Still, even though that 20 minute workout kicked my ass (and that's a little embarrassing to say, it's a freakin' dvd) I feel a teensy bit better. Plus-- Jillian sounds exactly like my high school coach, which makes me laugh a little. (Just a little, I'm totally out of breath while I'm in the middle of the work out.)

No pain no gain, baybee.

I think I'll have another muffin. I totally earned it.

No comments: