November 02, 2009

Autumn in Pictures


Beautiful kaleidoscope leaves in the Smokies through the sunroof


Why the last picture was taken from the sunroof (traffic through the smokies)

Still some green left.

M checking out the view from Clingman's Dome.
M and the Clingman's Dome tower that we walked a half mile to from the parking lot. I made it too, but just barely, so I'll spare you the pictures of me after the "hike." Rest assured I took these pictures of him.


Me and my homemade bat wings (as requested). I didn't go out-out, but I dressed up anyway!

Our delicious dinner, courtesy of KT. Eyeballs (meatballs) and worms (spaghetti).

My contribution (which went fast!). Crispy Brains (rice crispy treats cut with pumpkin cookie cutter & turned upside down...use your imagination!)
My vamp-umpkin, heh heh. Which is now rotting on M's porch. Pretty sure I'll be the one to throw it away when I go back in a couple of weeks. The seeds were delicious!
October in pictures. I think I'll do this again next month, if only to force me to unload my camera onto my computer. I swear it's like that old commercial where the subjects of the pictures are all standing around waiting to get deleted to make room for more. I bet I can find it...ah yes here it is, for reference.

2 comments:

DayDreamer said...

Wow lovely pictures!!

The dishes look so yummy..

Great post and creative too..

Do visit my blog and follow it if you like it.

Looking forward to more entertaining post from you.

Cheers, :-)
D

Organic Meatbag said...

Hehehehe, nice wings, bat girl!